The Tythe Barn | Wedding Venue Oxfordshire
A beautiful, ancient barn in a gorgeous rustic setting, with food created by Jamie Oliver’s in-house team, and scope for you to style the venue according to your whim – sound too good to be true? Not if you’re getting married in Oxfordshire wedding venue The Tythe Barn.
A Blank Canvas
It’s important your wedding day is styled and run exactly how you want it, and the small, friendly team at The Tythe Barn are there to help you every step of the way. Not only will the barn be yours exclusively, your ceremony and reception can be as formal or informal as you like. From a sit down meal inside with an evening disco to an outdoor feast with a full on rave, they will help you plan your day just the way you like.
Jamie Oliver’s Fabulous Feasts
Given that The Tythe Barn’s in-house caterers are none other than Jamie Oliver’s Fabulous Feasts, you can rest assured whatever you choose to have on your wedding menu, it will be prepared and cooked – with Jamie’s signature creative twist – to absolute perfection. Ingredients are locally sourced wherever possible, from trusted, quality producers and dishes presented to impeccable standards , and seasonal menus often feature home grown produce or livestock from The Tythe Barn’s family farm (slow-cooked Deeley lamb, is a particular speciality).
“We know how to put on a good wedding. We listen, we sit down and talk and are really passionate about getting it right for you. Every wedding is different and that’s what we strive to achieve: weddings that are full of originality, personality and style.”Emma, The Tythe Barn
When you hire The Tythe Barn, it will be yours exclusively for the day. Hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue, mature landscaped gardens and paddock
- Comprehensive guidance and advice on the planning of your day
- Indoor/outdoor civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Flexible use of two barns with under-floor heating and mood lighting indoor and outdoor
- Pergolas, paddock, private gardens, the old chapel and elegant spaces for photography
- Space for marquees for larger functions
- Fully licensed bar
- Room with ensuite shower facilities for use as private lounge, changing room or creche
- Interior/exterior PA and sound system
- Multi-media projector and screen
- Fully heated facility
- Floodlit car park for 150 cars/coach access
- Helicopter landing site
The Tythe Barn
t: 01869 321 442
The Tythe Barn has capacity for weddings and civil ceremonies as follows:
- The Cow Shed – up to 40 people (seated)
- Main Barn – up to 155 people (seated)
- Evening Receptions – up to 220 people.
Parking for 150 cars is also available.
The Tythe Barn has a wedding suite, but if you need extra accommodation for your guests, please ask our travel partners, les Deux Messieurs – they may be able to source you preferential rates.
Bicester Register Office