The Lowry | Manchester
As the city’s leading luxury hotel, The Lowry is a stylish and beautiful romantic Manchester wedding venue with river views and plenty of natural light. It is a stunning location for your celebration.
PERSONAL WEDDING PLANNING
Every wedding is different. From the time you book, your dedicated wedding planner will ensure every detail is arranged according to your individual requirements and provide a few suggestions to help enhance your special day.
To make the planning, organising and budgeting of your event easy, we have created two simple packages to suit your needs.Simply choose either of the packages and then add your chosen á la carte and buffet menu to the package to work out the cost per person.
The Calatrava Package £35.00/head:
- A Master of Ceremonies
- Red carpet on arrival
- Glass of champagne on arrival for all guests
- ½ bottle of wine per person from our selection of 4 wines
- Glass of champagne for the toast for every guest
- Still and sparkling mineral water on every table
- Cake stand and knife
- White chair covers
- Lowry Hotel menu cards, place cards and seating plan
- Banqueting suite hire to accommodate your guest list
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior River View bedroom, with breakfast and a bottle of house Champagne
- Special accommodation rate for your guests
- Spa treatment for the wedding couple
- The Lowry Hotel wedding book for wedding guests to complete
The Lowry Package £52.00/head
In addition to the Calatrava package you will receive:
- Additional glass of champagne on arrival for all guests
- Canapés on arrival – choice of 4 per person from our menu
- Overnight accommodation in a Riverside Suite including breakfast and a bottle of house Champagne
- Flower arrangement per table, top table and pre-function area
- Liqueur with coffee
- Tiered wedding cake from Slatterys (choose from a selection from Slatterys)
Both packages are available with a three course wedding meal and evening buffet and are based on minimum numbers per room type.Choose from a delicious selection of menus, or design a bespoke menu with your Wedding Planner. The Lowry uses the best local produce available, menus start from £35.00 per person.Alternatively you can choose a totally personalised event which staff can work with you to create.
The Lowry Hotel
50 Dearmans Place
t: 0161 827 4000
The Lowry has capacity for up to 280 guests. It’s licensed rooms are the Private Dining Room and the Ballroom
Each of The Lowry’s 158 rooms offers an elegant combination of neutral tones, dark wood and sleek furnishings. Floor-to-ceiling windows let daylight flood into the city’s largest rooms.
Salford Register Office,
Town Hall, Chorley Road, Swinton,