Park Hall Country House | Worcestershire
Tucked away in Worcestershire, in the Heart of England, is the largest and one of the most luxurious licensed civil ceremony venues in Worcestershire – Park Hall Country House, a Grade II listed Queen Anne country house which can be yours exclusively for the weekend of your wedding celebrations.
A Majestic Setting
Make your wedding memorable by hosting your wedding and entertaining your guests for the whole weekend at the magnificent Park Hall. Steeped in history and with both formal gardens and a 132 acre parkland setting, Park Hall has everything you need for a truly wonderful weekend.
In house facilities include a large function room, formal dining room, elegant reception rooms, heated indoor swimming pool, games room and much more, including:
- Superb formal entertainment rooms
- Garden Suite dining capacity for 110 guests
- Marquee facilities for 150 – 2,000 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Superb formal gardens and parkland
- Self catering weddings welcomed
- Approved and trusted outside caterers available
- Wedding and event planning available
- Ensuite accommodation for 145 guests
- Competitive prices with local hotels for additional guests
Park Hall Country House
Park Hall Country House has capacity for 177 residential guests, an indoor wedding licence for 110 guests, and marquee capacities from 120 – 2,000 guests.
Park Hall Country House in Worcestershire has 46 bedrooms available, providing accommodation for up to 177 guests
Kidderminster Registration Office
t: 0845 603 2859