Banking Hall | London EC3
Built in the 1930s, the historic Banking Hall features breathtakingly Art Deco designs, impressive marble columns and a stunning Grade II listed Main Hall in which you can say your vows.
The Main Hall
Licensed for weddings and able to accommodate 150-800 guests, the beautiful Main Hall and mezzanine offers an opulent blank canvas and – as a DIY wedding venue – you can style it how you wish and rest assured that it will put the wow factor into your day.
Wedding packages are available to help take the stress out of your day and its planners are on hand to help you every step of the way.
“We are an inclusive company that wholeheartedly supports the LGBT community.” Lianne Garrett, Banking Hall
The Banking Hall’s all-inclusive wedding package includes:
- Exclusive Use Venue Hire (9:00 – 1:00)
- Unlimited Cocktail Reception (60 minutes)
- Reception Canapes (3 per person)
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- Unlimited Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks (4 hours)
- DJ and PA System (in-house production & AV facilities)
- Complimentary Filtered Water
- Use of In-house LED Lighting
- Table Lanterns
- Onsite Event Management
- In-house Banking Hall Furniture
- Menu Tasting for Bride and Groom
This package is based on 120 guests and costs £20,000 inclusive of VAT. It excludes 6% service charge and ceremony fees.
t: 020 7871 5550
The Banking Hall can host weddings and receptions of 150-800 people.
There is no accommodation on site, but ask our travel partners, les Deux Messieurs, and they’ll source some great accommodation for you nearby.
City of London Registry Service,
Islington Town Hall
t: 020 7527 6350